Last updated on Juli 1, 2021
Is Egypt safe? Three young german guys started their tour from the hotspot destination “Cairo” in the north to “Aswan” in the south. On their way they meet friendly people. A little story about welcome culture, friendship and an other form of traveling.
A movie by Thomas A. Böhme
- The travellers: Jens Uhlig, Michael Böhme, Thomas A. Böhme
- Actor: Santiago Peña Sarmiento
- Special thanks to our friend and brother Hussein Ali Keliey and his lovely family
- Soundtrack by: Tony Anderson (musicbed – Licensing Agreement Individual)
Paul Dinletir (audiomachine – License Type: Non-Commercial Use)
Andreas G. Moreno (audiomachine – License Type: Non-Commercial Use)
- Points of interests | thanks to (only our tip – we get no benefit from these companies):
Cairo Inn – Cairo downtown (https://www.facebook.com/CairoInn/)
Eid Ahmed Allam – english tourguide in egypt – email@example.com
Minamark – Hurghada – not our taste….
Gaddis – Luxor (https://www.facebook.com/gaddishotel)
Nubba Dool – Elephantine Island Aswan
Aisha Restaurant – Luxor -wonderful team – very tasty food (https://aisharestaurant.business.site)
Hier geht es zum Film.